We've been sourcing the internet for the best Pancake recipe and we think we've found the best one for this very chilly Pancake Day. These mini pancake stacks that would be perfect for the kids, using raspberries, blueberries and blackberries for the topping adds a healthy element to a delicious pancake! You could even try bananas with a few chocolate chips sprinkled over.
The recipe, taken from (naturally) Jamie Oliver's website is as follows:
3 large free-range eggs
115g plain flour
1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
1. First separate the eggs, putting the whites into one bowl and the yolks into another.
2. Add the flour, baking powder and milk to the yolks and mix to a smooth thick batter.
3. Whisk the whites with 1 pinch of sea salt until they form stiff peaks, then fold into the batter – it is now ready to use.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat, pour some of the batter into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes, or until it starts to look golden and firm.
5. At this point sprinkle your chosen flavouring onto the uncooked side before loosening with a spatula and flipping the pancake over. Continue frying until both sides are golden.
We hope you have a lovely pancake day!
Lots of love, Cloudo Kids x
Image fron Pinterest